Michelle R. Martin, CDFA™
Senior Wealth Advisor, Founder, President
- I am originally from Silver Spring, MD, moved to the Northwest for high school and college, then returned to the east coast in 1997 to Hyde Park, NY.
- At age 12, I had the honor of singing at the White House for President Ronald Reagan.
- Singing, acting and public speaking are very important to me (a family trait!).
- My wonderful husband and I have been married since 2005 and we have a blended family of five children.
- Financial education is my passion and I speak regularly on a host of financial topics. Most recently I was a guest lecturer at The Bard College Conservatory of Music Graduate Program.
- My husband and I have volunteered with the CENTER for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck since 2007 where I am currently President of the Board of Directors. We are dedicated to supporting the arts, helping to inspire children and provide opportunity for them in theater.
- I am a founding member of The Hudson Valley Chapter of Ellevate and current Chapter President.
- I am a founding member and past board member of Raising HOPE, a non-profit dedicated to women mentoring women to success.
- With over 18 years of experience serving high net worth individuals and families, I have specific expertise in the areas of financial planning such as retirement analysis, investment management, insurance, tax and estate planning.
- In 2012 I launched RiverStone Private Wealth Advisors, formally known as RiverStone Wealth Management.
- Prior to launching RiverStone, I was Second Vice President of Wealth Management at Morgan Stanley.
Areas of Focus
- Life Transitional Planning
- Legacy Goal Alignment
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Retirement Plan Distribution
- Executive Compensation and Benefit Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Retirement Planning Strategies
Awards & Recognition
- Athena Honoree nominee, recognized by the Dutchess County Chamber of Commerce for inspiring women to make smart financial decisions, 2013
- Founding Support Award Recipient – recognized by Raising HOPE, a division of the United Way of Ulster Country, for support and dedication to women mentoring women to success, 2014
- Commonwealth Financial Network Founders Club Recipient, 2016
- CDFA ™Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Series 7, 63, 65, Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Michelle Martin is proud to have been recognized as a Winner’s Circle advisor for 2015—a distinction that places her among the top 30 percent of advisors affiliated with Commonwealth Financial Network.
Important Information About Your Advisor.
Kelsey Dolfi, CPA joined RiverStone Private Wealth Advisors in 2016. As a member of the Advisory team, her primary responsibilities include assisting clients with complex wealth enhancement strategies, asset allocation analysis, tax planning, debt and cash flow management, and portfolio risk assessment and construction. Kelsey is a CPA licensed in New York State. She holds her MBA as well as a BS in Accounting from Alfred University. Additionally, Kelsey holds her FINRA Series 7 and 66 securities registrations. Prior to RiverStone Wealth Management, Kelsey’s experience lies in audit and assurance services for various types of business entities including non-profit organizations, public companies, and government entities.
Kelsey currently serves as a Board Member and Finance Committee Member for the Poughkeepsie Farm Project in Poughkeepsie, NY. Kelsey is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA). In her spare time, Kelsey enjoys exploring Hudson Valley’s local restaurants and businesses, road biking, cooking, and spending time outdoors.
Amy Roy is a Senior Client Relations Manager and Operations Analyst at RiverStone Private Wealth Advisors. She works with the advisory team to provide personalized wealth solutions based on each client’s specific needs and objectives. Her responsibilities include maintaining, reporting and implementing investment recommendations on client accounts as well as onboarding new clients. Amy is the primary liason between clients and the advisors.
Prior to joining RiverStone Private Wealth Advisors, Amy was a paralegal for a law firm in Wellesley, Massachusetts. While at the law office, her responsibilities included assisting clients and borrowers with real estate conveyance and drafting documents for estate planning and probate transactions.
Amy has a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. In addition, she completed her Paralegal Certification at Northeastern University and is a Notary Public. Through her time at RiverStone Private Wealth Advisors, Amy earned and holds securities registration Series 7 with Commonwealth Financial Network. Securities and advisory services are offered through Commonwealth Financial Network, Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser.
Until December of 2013 Amy had lived in Massachusetts all her life. Now living in the Hudson Valley, Amy enjoys spending time with family, her retired greyhound Chevy, hiking, gardening, and exploring what this beautiful area has to offer.